Treasure Trove Cove is the second world found in Banjo-Kazooie and is revealed to be a large sandy island. It features a lighthouse on top of a mountain in this area and a shipwreck. The boss in this world is Nipper.
- Blue: Underneath the pier at the start of the level which is guarded by Snacker.
- Green: On the mast of the Salty Hippo.
- Yellow: On a palm tree near the lighthouse.
- Pink: On a Shock Spring Pad column.
- Orange: On a rocky ledge at the Shrapnel pools.
- Given to Banjo after winning the Black Snippet's game.
- Inside Nipper's shell.
- On the top of the lighthouse.
- Inside of Little Lockup
- At the bottom of a pool which is guarded by Shrapnel.
- In a Lockup in the central mountain.
- Obtaining it from Captain Blubber when finding his treasure.
- Found in an alcove requiring Shock Spring jumps.
- In the end of a long assault.
- After collecting all five Jinjos.