|This page uses GNU Free Documentation content from The RWP. All content is to be used in a fair way.|
|Mad Monster Mansion|
Mad Monster Mansion in Banjo-Kazooie.
|Inhabitant(s)||Loggo, Motzand, Napper, Tumblar, Mumbo Jumbo, Jinjo|
|First appearance||Banjo-Kazooie (1998)|
Mad Monster Mansion is the seventh world in Banjo-Kazooie. It is a haunted mansion that features a maze, a pond with a fountain and a very large well. There is also a church in the vicinity. It is implied, though never stated outright, that it belongs to Gruntilda.
The Jiggies available in Mad Monster Mansion are:
- Attained by beating Mozand in an organ competition.
- Attained by spelling out "Banjo Kazooie" with Tumblar.
- In a drainpipe, accessible to the pumpkin alone.
- In a barrel in the cellar.
- Guarded by Napper.
- At the bottom of the well.
- Attained by planting eggs in all the pots scattered around the graveyard.
- On top of the church's weather vane.
- In the sewer, accessed via Loggo.
- Attained by collecting all five Jinjos.
The Jinjos to be found in Mad Monster Mansion are:
- Blue: On the fountain in the pond.
- Green: On a chimney on the mansion's roof.
- Yellow: On top of the four-poster bed in the bedroom.
- Pink: In a barrel in the cellar.
- Orange: In the hedge maze.
Empty Honeycomb Pieces
This level is well known for being the only level with two Stop 'n' Swop items in it.
The Stop 'n' Swop eggs to be found in Mad Monster Mansion are:
- Cyan Secret Egg: In the cellar. The barrel with the "X" will open when the proper Sandcastle code is typed in.
- Green Secret Egg: Found on Loggo, the toilet. The egg appears when the proper Sandcastle code is typed in.
- Mad Monster Mansion's music is a retooled version of a song originally intended for Project Dream, the game that eventually became Banjo-Kazooie. The song in question is the "Bully" theme.