The Lord of Games, also known as LOG, is a seemingly neutral character in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. He has fabricated his own worlds of multiple challenges, of which Banjo must complete, and has struck a deal between Banjo and Gruntilda by offering the deeds to Spiral Mountain to whomever completes all of his obstacles.
- Originally, he was not only going to be the main villain of the game, but he was also going to be called God of Games. However, he was changed until he became the eccentric neutral character that he is today. It isn't known why his old role and name were changed, but it can be implied that his old role and name would've upset many religious gamers, as the idea of an evil "God" would greatly offend them and do more harm than good.
- His face appears to be Atari's Pong, one of the oldest video games ever made.
- One form he was to take was as an old Ultimate! Play the Game cartridge. Ultimate! Play the Game was Rare's old company name until they changed it to Rare, then Rareware, and then back to Rare again.
- Another form L.O.G. was going to take was as a dice with a cape. This means he may have been intended to be the ruler of games as a whole and not just video games like he is now.
- L.O.G. states that he appears in all video games in some form and says "Pet my piglet!". This was something the groundskeeper from Grabbed by the Ghoulies said, meaning that they may be the same character.
- L.O.G. says to Banjo that he is rooting for him, meaning that L.O.G. can be best described as a good guy, or at least an ally of Banjo's.
|This article is a stub. You can help RareWiki by|