Kremlantis as it appears in Donkey Kong Land.
|Located||Donkey Kong Island|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Land|
|First appearance||Donkey Kong Land (1995)|
Kremlantis is the second world in Donkey Kong Land. It appears to be an ancient city supposedly built by the Kremlings. This world has three temple levels, two underwater ruins levels, and two water levels.
- Tricky Temple (Temple)
- Kremlantis Kaos (Underwater Ruins)
- Reef Rampage (Water)
- Snake Charmer's Challenge (Temple)
- Chomp's Coliseum (Underwater Ruins)
- Nautilus Chase (Water)
- Swirlwind Storm (Temple)
- BOSS: Seabed Showdown (Underwater Ruins)
- Kremlantis is an obvious reference to the mythical city Atlantis, which was said to have sunk below the sea.