Kong Kollege in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.
|Inhabitant(s)||Wrinkly Kong, Kremlings|
|Game(s)|| Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Donkey Kong Land 2
|First appearance||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (1995)|
|Latest appearance||Donkey Kong Land 2 (1996)|
This location is where the Kremlings go to school and where Wrinkly gives Diddy and Dixie advice and saves their game in the SNES version of DKC2. Kong Kollege is located in every world in Crocodile Isle, except for the Lost World. In the Game Boy Advance version, Wrinkly gives the monkeys a scrapbook to work on. If they complete it, the get a DK Coin and a photo of Wrinkly herself.
When the Kongs first visit Kong Kollege to save their game in a world, it is free, but costs two Banana Coins after saving the game. In Donkey Kong Land 2, Wrinkly does not give the Kongs tips and advice in DKL2 likely due to system limitations and the Kongs can only save their game at Kong Kollege in the game. She also mentions if Kaptain K. Rool has done his homework when the Kongs enter her school.
After Crocodile Isle sank, Wrinkly retired from being a teacher and then moved to her own Save Cave in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! where she saves Dixie and Kiddy's game for free with it costing no money.
There are a multiple amount of Easter eggs in Kong Kollege. They are as listed:
- A drawing with a stick figure jumping over a car.
- A clock on the top right appearing to say 4:05.
- A chalkboard with incorrect answers to problems including 8 x 1 = 9, 4 + 2 = 5 and 9 divided by 6 = 3, proving the Kremlings unintelligent.
- A fire extinguisher near the exterior.
- A silver trophy.
- Two globes not resembling the real world. Possibly the fictional world in Donkey Kong.
- A red and blue airplane hung up on the ceiling.
- A Steel Keg appearing to be used as a recycling/trash bin.
- An open blue book.
- A poster showing the capital and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Test tubes on a shelf.
- A red crayon.
- A paper airplane lying on the floor.
- Three black books
- Despite being called a Kong Kollege, it is rather more of a school for Kremlings.