Gorilla Glacier as it appears in Donkey Kong Country.
|Located||Donkey Kong Island|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country|
|First appearance||Donkey Kong Country (1994) (SNES)|
|Latest appearance||Donkey Kong Country (2003) (GBA)|
Due to this world being a snowy wasteland, there are many snow themed levels. This area is also located at the peak of Donkey Kong Island. This level is notable for the level, Torchlight Trouble, being the only one with Squawks in it. This world has two snow levels, an ice cave level, a water level, a cave level, and a treetop level.
- Snow Barrel Blast (Snow)
- Slipside Ride (Ice Cave)
- Ice Age Alley (Snow) (Fourth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Croctopus Chase (Water) (Third level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Torchlight Trouble (Cave) (Sixth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Rope Bridge Rumble (Treetop) (Fifth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- BOSS: Really Gnawty Rampage