|This page uses GNU Free Documentation content from The RWP. All content is to be used in a fair way.|
The Jiggies available in Gobi's Valley are:
- Found on a hovering magic carpet inside Jinxy.
- Attained by flying through the rings on the Ancient Ones' heads.
- Near the ceiling in Rubee's pyramid.
- Attained by winning the pair-matching game.
- Inside the waterlogged pyramid.
- In a sarcophagus in King Sandybutt's Tomb.
- Guarded by Grabba.
- Given to you by Gobi for setting him free.
- A reward for giving Trunker a drink.
- Attained by finding all five Jinjos.
The Jinjos to be found in Gobi's Valley are:
- Blue: In the moat surrounding King Sandybutt's Tomb.
- Green: In an alcove in one of the smaller pyramids.
- Yellow: On a rock in the quicksand near the level's entry point.
- Pink: In a vase inside King Sandybutt's Tomb.
- Orange: On a flying carpet inside Jinxy.