|This page uses GNU Free Documentation content from The RWP. All content is to be used in a fair way.|
Freezeezy Peak is the fifth world in Banjo-Kazooie. It is a snowy, mountainous region featuring a giant Christmas tree in a flower-pot, a snowed-in village, and a giant snowman. Here, Mumbo Jumbo transforms you into a walrus. The walrus's thick blubber allows it to enter icy water, and Wozza's Cave (a point of interest). There is also an igloo where the polar bears live.
The Jiggies found in Freezeezy Peak are:
- Attained by saving the Twinklies.
- Found in the giant snowman's pipe.
- Attained by slamming a sled into Boggy's stomach.
- Attained by Beak Bombing into the snowman's buttons.
- Attained by Beak Bombing all of the snowmen called Sir Slush.
- Attained by meeting Wozza as a walrus.
- Attained by racing Boggy.
- Attained by getting all 5 Jinjos.
- Attained by racing Boggy again.
- Given to you by the Boggy children when you give them presents.
The 5 Jinjos are:
- Yellow: On the rafters of Mumbo's hut.
- Green: Behind one of the houses.
- Blue: On the snowman's brush.
- Pink: On the giant stack of presents.
- Orange: In Wozza's Cave, on the Ice Key ledge.
Stop 'n' Swop
Freezeezy Peak is the home of the most famous of all of the Stop 'n' Swop items, the Ice Key, mainly because it is the only item visible on the Nintendo 64 version without hacking. The Ice Key lies in a chamber inside Wozza's Cave, and can be viewed through an unbreakable ice barrier. Hackers managed to obtain the key, however nothing changed the state of the game except Kazooie stating that they should save it for later.
Xbox Live Arcade
As with all Stop 'n' Swop items, if the player has a game save on either Banjo-Tooie XBLA or Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, the barrier disappears, revealing the fabled Ice Key. For more information, see Ice Key.